When: June 23, 2 to 5pm
Hey there athletes! Are you ready for some Summer fun? POWERADE ION4 is here to help you step your game up with prizes to help keep you hydrated and playing at your best! We’ll be giving away a POWERADE prize pack to our ninth caller. The prize packs will include six sports bottles, a POWERADE sports bag, towels, POWERADE 2-gallon mix, and a 20oz case to help keep you hydrated during those long Summer games. The grand prize is a $500 Big 5 Sporting Goods Gift Card. Call in to win! From first string to last, win or lose, POWERADE ION4 has got you covered. POWERADE ION4 advanced electrolyte system with Sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium helps replenish four electrolytes lost in sweat. POWERADE ION4 is formulated with a 6% carbohydrate solution and vitamins B3 B6 and B12 to help provide energy to working muscles. Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium. All lost in sweat. All inside POWERADE ION4. Be sure to stop by our remote locations at The Quik Stop convenience stores at 2774 Sawmill Drive and 2829 Agua Fria to pick up some free POWERADE and enter for your chance to win the $500 gift card to Big 5 Sporting Goods! Power Through.
Contest rules follow:
POWERADE® EQUIP THE TEAM PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to residents in the Santa Fe, New Mexico Total Survey Area (as defined by Arbitron, Inc.) 18 years of age or older as of 4/23/12. . Certain Restrictions Apply. Employees of Coca- Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company ("Sponsor") and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e., Coca-Cola Bottlers, KQBA-FM ("Promotion Administrator") and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step- mother, step-daughter, step-son, step- brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside New Mexico and where prohibited by law.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
3. TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
A) Beginning at 12:00 AM (MT) on 4/23/12 through 11:59 PM (MT) on 5/04/12 (Monday-Friday) listen to radio station KQBA-FM for the special POWERADE® Equip the Team announcement. When prompted, be the designated number caller to win a Prize Pack (subject to eligibility). All Prize Pack winners will also be automatically entered into the Grand Prize Random Drawing. Odds of being a designated caller and winning a Prize Pack depend upon the total number of calls received, the time of day the calls are made and the order in which they were received. Not responsible for faulty or mis-transcribed telephone communication, dropped calls or incorrect announcements of any kind. Limit one (1) Prize Pack per person/household. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Entrants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
B) Beginning 4/23/12 through 5/04/12, listen to KQBA-FM for locations of live remote sites. All listeners who attend a live remote will be given an opportunity to complete an Official Entry form (while supplies last) or 3” x 5” paper, on which entrants will be required to hand print their complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes) city, state, ZIP code, day and alternate phone numbers. (If you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone”. Failure to comply with this or any other official rule will result in disqualification. Each entrant must confirm that he/she is 18 years of age or older, either by checking the box on the Official Entry form or writing the words “I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older” on a 3” x 5” paper. Deposit entry in the entry box available at the remote by the time specified to enter the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person, per remote event. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 5/07/12 from among all eligible Prize Pack winners selected via Rule 1A and all eligible entries received via Rule 1B. Potential winner will be notified by phone or mail. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Prize Pack winners selected via Rule 1A and the number of eligible entries received via Rule 1B. Limit one (1) Grand Prize winner per person/household for ANY 2012 POWERADE® Equip the Team Promotion sponsored by Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company.
5. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): (1) “Grand Prize” – a $500 Big 5 Sporting Goods Gift Card. ARV: $500. Gift Card is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and is subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuing retailer. (10) “Prize Packs” – one each of the following POWERADE® branded items: six (6) 32 oz. sports bottles, one (1) sports bag, four (4) sports towels, one (1) POWERADE® 2 gallon powdered mix and one (1) case of POWERADE®. ARV: $50 each. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
6. Prize Restrictions. All Prize Packs and the Grand Prize must be picked up at the station, located at 2502 Camino Entrada Ste. C, Santa Fe, NM 87507 no later than 2 weeks (14 days) after notification. Prizes that are not claimed by this deadline will be forfeited, the potential winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate via random drawing from all eligible Prize Pack winners selected and all eligible entries received. Winners must complete and sign a Liability/Publicity Release/Prize Acceptance Form to receive the Prize Pack and/or Grand Prize. Prizes may not be transferred, sold, or assigned in any way without Sponsor’s prior approval.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, KQBA-FM, Big 5 Sporting Goods and its “Promotional Participants” and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines (including but not limited to disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention); (c) printing, typographical, over-the air mis- statements by the disk jockey in running the Promotion, or other errors appearing in these Official Promotion Rules, or in other Promotion related materials; (d) technical issues in telecommunications and functional problems with the provided telephone number; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of phone calls from entrants; or (f) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property (including damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, attendance at any remote event or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
8. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be responsible for cancellation of the prize or Promotion as a result of severe weather, acts of war, terrorism, natural disasters, riots, governmental action, labor strikes, or any other event beyond Sponsor’s control. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected (e.g., use of computerized auto-dialers) or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
9. Limitations of Liability. Released Parties are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software as well as human error in queuing calls; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error, including, without limitation, over-the-air misstatements by the disk jockey regarding the Promotion, which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, attendance at any remote event or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court with primary jurisdiction over Atlanta, GA; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of- pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 6/11/12, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: POWERADE® Equip the Team Promotion Winners List, 2502 Camino Entrada Ste. C, Santa Fe, NM 87507, to be received by 5/11/12.
12.SPONSOR: Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
13.PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: KQBA-FM 2502 Camino Entrada Ste. C, Santa Fe, NM 87507.