Purchase Tickets Online
Seniors (62+) and teens (13-18): $6
Children under 13 are ALWAYS free at Las Golondrinas!
Battlefield New Mexico: The Civil War and More will be on May 3rd & 4th, 2014! Battle re-enactments will be at 2:00 pm each day. Join us for reenactments of Civil War battles fought in New Mexico, visit authentic encampments and living history displays, and enjoy fascinating presentations about the Civil War era.
• Reenactments of the battles of Glorieta Pass and Apache Canyon, fought near Santa Fe in 1862
• Military drills and cannon fire
• Union and Confederate Camps
• Music by the Territorial Brass Band on Saturday
• Civil War era living history demonstrations
• Demonstrations on Civil War era medicine
• Presentations about women’s life in the 1860’s, and a Fashion Show on Saturday
• Presentation of 19th century edged weapons and display of historical Civil War documents
• And much more