Spring promotions at Buffalo Thunder and Cities of Gold"
The Pueblo of Pojoaque-owned casinos----Buffalo Thunder and Cities of Gold—have combined their promotional efforts and in March are marketing what they are calling the “$80,000 Spring Fever” giveaway. Preliminary drawings are held every Saturday and Sunday with the final cash drawing at Cities of Gold on Saturday, March 31 and at Buffalo Thunder on Sunday, April 1.
Here are some of the other special and on-going promotions at Buffalo Thunder:
- Every Tuesday and Thursday in March, earn 25 points and you can get a “spring-themed” item.
- On Saturday, March 17, players can earn 7x points all day.
- Every Monday and Wednesday is Super Seniors day, with 3x points; 2-for-1 at the Turquoise Trail restaurant; $5 off at the Painted Parrot buffet; and cash drawings at noon, 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Bonus Days: Tuesday, March 20, earn 5x points; Wednesday March 28, bonus free play.
- Blackjack Tournament every Wednesday.
- Progressive Ultimate Texas Hold ‘em everyday.
Johnny Rivers (Secret Agent Man, Poor Side of Town, Memphis) makes his second appearance at Buffalo Thunder on Saturday, March 24. Tickets are on sale at the casino or on their web site.
Buffalo Thunder also has three other entertainment venues---the Club Warehouse, The Blue Tower and the Turquoise Trail—featuring live music and DJs.
The Turquoise Trail eatery located on the casino level features $10 prime rib, Friday Lenten specials and a St. Patrick's Day corned beef & cabbage special on March 17.
Here are some of the various promotions at Cities of Gold:
- $5,000 Lucky Leprechaun Hot Seats on Saturday, March 17 (three $200 free slot play winners every hour, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Every Monday and Wednesday is $uper $eniors days with 3x points and 2-for-1at the Golden Buffet.
- Bonus Day Tuesday and Wednesday (same promo at Buffalo Thunder).
The popular Golden Buffet has a $17.99 Sunday seafood special, Friday Lenten specials and a St. Patrick's Day menu.
The entertainment venue at Cities of Gold is the Golden Cantina, featuring live music and DJs.