"Make every day a fall fun feast..."
Great stew right? If you have not tried it yet, re-visit My Fun Fall Feast post. Perhaps you tire easily of some foods and are not looking forward to the stew the next day. Well you could add cheeses and some bread and bake it for 45 minutes. Remember to add either oil or butter to the top of the "casserole".
However, here is the second recipe I tried:
• Add a little water to a small wok. Scoop in veggies from the stew.
• Mash the vegetables.
• Add two eggs on top.
• Cover wok and let cook on low to medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
• When cooked, scoop into a bowl.
• Add salt, kelp and cheese or butter on top.
• Add some dried fruit.
• Add 2-3 favorite spices.
• Add lemon juice or cranberries juice before cooking.
• Add orange slices before adding eggs.
• Add salmon.
Enjoy and experiment. Choose your favorite oils. Good for breakfast or lunch. Make every day a fall fun feast.