Listen to our featured Those Branding Guys radio show podcast: 50th Show Celebration and Best Branding Tips
Hello, I’m Jim Glover, That Branding Guy, for Once a Day Marketing™. On our radio show Ask Those Branding Guys, we celebrated 50 shows worth of Branding and Marketing advice. Guests and co-hosts called and texted to share highlights from the past year.
Branding insights included:
• Patrick Torres of Santa Fe Capitol Grill is using radio advertising to reach his target customers
• Ed Burghard of Strengthening Brand America continues to challenge the status quo in the Economic Development arena by promoting a paradigm shift toward municipalities assisting people to achieve the American Dream and job growth will follow
• The Boston Marathon responded to tragedy and the brand has come back strong this year for the 118th race.
• Those Branding Guys reviewed cause marketing and reminded businesses of the favorable impact to a brand that results when you are aligned to a cause favored by your customers.
• Remember the value proposition: Unique, Compelling and Believable
• The ever increasing number of marketing channels challenge small businesses and their limited resources. Focus attention where you obtain the best return
• Dave Garner of Shebang Creative reminded listeners how important it is to have great images to represent your brand (physical evidence)
• Bishops Lodge ensures that their employees are brand ambassadors and focus on meeting customer needs
• NM Tech Council is working to get the message out and position NM as a center of technology and innovation
• Businesses frequently accomplish good things; they should remember to tell customer and potential customers about them. PR, especially via social media, is a great mechanism to do this
• Be clever with the ways you generate interest in your business
• Those Branding Guys reminded business owners to update their SWOT analysis to ensure they are aware of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats in the current environment
Review the podcasts from the past year to find the nuggets of advice that will make a difference for your business.
Enjoy the show.
Once a Day Marketing™ positions brands to become #1 in the minds of target customers. Visit our website at www.onceadaymarketing.com. Contact James Glover at (505) 501-1330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Listen to Those Branding Guys™ every Monday at 11:00am (MDT) streaming live on SantaFe.com KVSF 101.5 FM.
© 2014 Once a Day Marketing™. All rights reserved.