A checklist for Thursday's concert in Taos
The coordinators of the Mumford and Sons concert in Taos – which takes place this Thursday, June 6 at Kit Carson Park – want concertgoers to be as comfortable as possible as they revel in the sounds of banjo-driven, radio-friendly British folk rock. Observe the following checklist and get the most from the concert.
Mumford & Sons fans
We encourage everybody to arrive as early as possible. The doors will open at 6pm and the show starts at 7pm.
Remember to bring your tickets and an ID.
What to bring:
* Photo I.D.
* Your tickets
* Cash for food and beverage
* 1 Factory sealed 20 oz. water bottle
* Strollers are allowed
* Warm Clothes and Rain Gear (Show goes on Rain or Shine)
* Hula Hoops
* No Glass on festival grounds
* No Re-entry
* No Pets on festival grounds
* No Alcohol may be brought into the festival - Beer, Wine and Liquor will be sold on site
* No Food (Except for food for young kids in that fit in small bag)
* No Backpacks
* No Illegal Drugs
* No Fireworks
* No Fire Arms/Weapons
* No Unlicensed Vending
* No Chairs
* No Frisbees or other hard throwing toys.